We create our jewelry with quality materials and timeless designs for every day. We know that over time jewelry can lose its shine due to daily wear and air pollution.
Therefore, we want to give you some tips on how to take care of them:
- Treat with care and avoid activities that expose jewelry to bumps and scratches, especially for engagement rings.
- Remove jewelry before washing your hands, take a shower or go to bed.
- Store them separately to avoid scratches.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to perfumes, oils, and cosmetics.
How to clean your jewelry
You can find the step by step on how to take good care of your jewelry at home. Follow the steps to get your shine back easily, remember to do it carefully and patiently.
What you'll need
- Dishwashing soap
- Soft bristle toothbrush
- Warm water
- Mix dishwashing soap into a cup of warm water until it is completely dissolved.
- Soak the jewelry in the solution for about 15 minutes.
- Scrub gently with a soft-bristle toothbrush.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean and soft cloth.
At RÊVER we offer a professional cleaning and maintenance service for all our jewelry. If you want to receive more information, contact us at email@example.com.