Términos y condiciones
govern: (i) your use of www.reverjewelry.com or other services from which you are accessing these Terms (each referred to herein as a “Site,” and collectively, the “Sites”); and (ii) any purchases you make from the Site.
In these Terms, “Company,” “we” or “us” means REVER JEWELRY, SL and further details about us is set out in Section 1 below. Your contractual part for the purchase of goods via reverjewelry.com is REVER JEWELRY, SL. Your contractual party for use of the Site is the Site operator identified in Section 1 below.
These terms and conditions might change from time to time, so please review them each time prior to accepting them and making a purchase.
By placing an order for any product or otherwise accessing or using the Site and clicking to agree to these Terms on the Site, or by otherwise completing the applicable order transaction process on a Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you will not be able to purchase any products through the Site and you must not access or use the Site.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Information about us
- Our proprietary rights
- Limited license
- User accounts
- Submitted materials
- Rules of conduct
- Right to monitor and editorial control
- Pricing and other errors
- Delivery and acceptance of products
- Warranty and repairs
- Order cancellation
- Other returns
- Linking to the sites
- Third-party websites
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Jurisdictional issues
- Access to the sites
- Governing law and miscellaneous
- Contact us
1. Information about us
The Site is operated by REVER JEWELRY, SL a company registered in Spain under company number B42982702 and have our registered office at C/ Llull 321, 08019, Barcelona (España). To contact us please use the contact details provided in Section 23.
2. Our proprietary rights
Except for your Submitted Materials (as defined in Section 6 below), we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyright) in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, all audio, photographs, images, illustrations, renderings, drawings, Webcasts, RSS feeds, podcasts, other services, graphics, logos, games, widgets, gadgets, applets, other distributable applications, other visuals, video, copy and software), code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation and organization of the Site Content, including but not limited to any copyright, author’s rights, trade mark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site, nor does it grant you any license to use or display the same except as expressly permitted herein.
3. Limited license
Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view, use and display the Sites and Site Content on your computer or other devices, provided that you comply fully with these Terms. The Sites and Site Content are for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. No part of the Site or Site Content (or any of our products advertised or sold on the Site) may be copied, reproduced, republished, exploited, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, derived, exploited, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever, without our prior written consent or that of the applicable rights owner, except for limited personal, non-commercial or educational purposes and any other limits as permitted by the applicable law.
4. Trade marks
The trade marks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the Site or as part of the Site Content are registered trademarks of the Company and may not be used unless expressly authorized by the applicable owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, expressly, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or as part of the Site Content, without our written permission or that of the applicable third-party rights holder.
5. User accounts
6. Submitted materials
By submitting, uploading, posting or sending Submitted Materials to, on or through the Sites, you:
- a) confirm and are responsible that either
- i. your Submitted Materials are owned by you and do not belong to another person; or
- ii. that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use such Submitted Materials and submit them to the Sites for our use, in accordance with these Terms and with any purposes that may be described on the Sites; and
- b) to the fullest extent permitted by law, you grant to us (and our affiliates) a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license, for the maximum duration permitted by applicable laws, to use, copy, reproduce, modify, store, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, exploit, sell, export or incorporate such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) in other works (including, without limitation, the Sites), products or services, in any form, media, or technology now known or services, in any form, media, or technology now know or later developed.
We are not responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide. You confirm that your Submitted Materials comply with these Terms, and you agree to keep all necessary supporting documentation, and to make such records available to us upon our request.
7. Rules of conduct
While accessing or using the Site, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Site, you shall not:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation;
- Violate the security of the Site, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Site Content, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Site or the Site Content. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. In such a case, we will report any such conduct to relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them;
- Impersonate any person or entity whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the Sites or the Company, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- Insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content (including, without limitation, hyperlinks) into any of the Site Content or services on any Site, or into any of your Submitted Materials that you may submit to any Forum or any other areas of the Site;
- Use, upload, post, publish, transmit, distribute, reproduce, or in any way exploit any part of the Site or any Site Content for any commercial or promotional purposes (other than as expressly permitted in a signed writing by the provider of such information or other materials), or contact any other user of the Site for commercial or promotional purposes, or offer to buy or sell any product or service through your activities on the Site or in a Forum;
- Alter, edit, delete, remove, fail to display, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose any of the Site Content, including, without limitation, any trade marks, trade names, logos, service marks, promotional taglines, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon;
- Engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site, or obtaining lists of users or other information through the Site, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Sites;
- Use the Site or its features in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or such features, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, including, without limitation, sending a mass unsolicited message or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, or “flooding” servers with requests;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to do any of the foregoing) with the Site or its services or any software on the Site beyond the extent permitted by law;
- Frame or otherwise portray any third-party sites or content in any manner that would constitute or could be interpreted as an endorsement or sponsorship by us of any third-party site, content, information or other materials, or in any manner that would violate the terms and conditions of any such third-party sites;
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish to, on or through the Site, any information, content or materials which are false (including statements or materials that constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsements, or statements of fact), fraudulent, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, including without limitation, any material which constitutes, or encourages conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site or the Site Content to or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, author’s right, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- Upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; or
- Use the Site or its services (or any Site Content), in whole or in part, for any purpose that is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
8. Right to monitor and editorial control
You may order products from a Site only if you are 18 years old or older. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and containing an order reference number and details of the product(s) you have ordered (“Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation is an acknowledgment that we have received your order and does not mean your order has been accepted by us.
In the event that we reject, or otherwise make a change to your order for a valid reason, we will contact you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Additionally, we may limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, distributors or any other unauthorized party. Your bank or credit card will not be charged if your order is rejected and the amount you are charged will be proportionally reduced if we limit the quantities in your order, except when you are placing an order through one of our in-store assisted selling tools (in which case the total amount of your order will be charged on your bank or credit card at the time of order placement, and in the event of a rejection of any part of your order, you will receive a refund to your card for the appropriate amount of the rejected items).
- 10.1 Confirmation.
We will only accept your offer when we send you an e-mail confirming that the product has been dispatched (“Shipping Confirmation”). Therefore, the contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Shipping Confirmation or Customer Invoice. The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation or Customer Invoice. We will not be obliged to supply any other products, which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation or Customer Invoice.
- 10.2 Price & Payment
You agree to pay in full the prices for your purchases. The types of payment we accept for orders placed through the Site, as well as any additional details with respect to certain payment types, are set out in the Site.
The price of the Products will be as quoted on the Site from time to time and include VAT (where applicable) in Euros or US Dollars on the day on which you place your order on the Site. The price quoted on the Site for products excludes shipping charges, which are quoted separately on the Site and notified to you before your order is confirmed. However, the final price of the transaction, including all the costs, will be communicated to you in your order summary before placing your order.
If paying in a different currency to your bank account, your bank may charge for currency conversion. Pricing may differ by country. Pricing may differ between websites and stores.
10. Pricing and other errors
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and features of our products on the Site. However, the particular technical specifications, displays and settings of your electronic device could affect the accuracy of the display. From time to time, information on the Site might contain typographical or visual errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing or availability.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change at any time.
11. Delivery and acceptance of products
We provide steps for the delivery of products as described in our Shipping Policy.
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked on the Order Status page under the same order number. For orders with multiple packages, the package shipped first will bear the total shipping charges.
12. Warranty and repairs
The product(s) purchased from the Site may be covered by our Warranty and Repair Policy. These warranties are offered in addition to and without limitation of your statutory rights.
13. Order cancellation/Right of withdrawal/Returning orders
You have a legal right to cancel/withdraw an order during the period set out below. If during this relevant period you do not want to keep a product for any reason, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund. The right to cancel an order does not apply in the case of products that have been made to your specification or are personalized. Certain other products may also be excluded from your right to cancel. If this applies, this fact will be clearly stated on the product page before you purchase.
Your right to cancel/revoke an order starts on the date you place the order on the Site and ends when we send you the confirmation of your order.
Letting us know you wish to cancel/Withdraw
To exercise the right to cancel/withdraw your order you must inform us of your decision to cancel by email at email@example.com. We will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. If you are e-mailing us please include your order number to help us to identify it.
Unfortunately, we can not accept returns or exchanges as this piece is handcrafted specially for you upon request. We hope you buy consciously and love all your RÊVER jewelry.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve them before starting the purchase process.
In case you want to change the size of your ring, we offer a free size change service during the 30 days after your purchase. Contact us at email@example.com and follow the instructions below.
- Securely pack your merchandise. You are responsible for properly packaging, labeling and shipping the items.
- Attach our address to your return package.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. RÊVER is not responsible for returns lost in transit, so we recommend including tracking and insurance for your protection.
- As soon as we have received the piece, we will proceed to change the size. You will receive an email confirming the size change and our Customer Service team will contact you to organize the new shipment.
Please, note that this process may take a few days as we have to adjust the ring to the new size in our workshop and that taxes and duties may apply if you reside outside the European Union.
14. Other returns
You have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Your right of cancellation return and refund or anything else in these Terms does not affect these legal rights. Please see our Warranty & Repair Policy for additional details.
15. Linking to the sites
Except as set out in Section 7, you may link to the home pages of the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You agree that:
- (a) if you include a link from any other website to the Site, such link shall open in a new browser window and shall link to the home page of the Site;
- (b) you are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Sites, such as using an “in-line” or “deep linking” linking method, including to cause the image to be displayed on another website; and
- (c) you may not link from any other website to a Site in any manner such that it or any of its pages is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third-party content, materials or branding.
We may, in our sole discretion, insist that any link to a Site be discontinued, and we may revoke your right to link to the Site.
16. Third-party websites
You may be able to link (through various methods including hyperlinks, clickable images or words, banners and widgets) from the Site to third-party websites, applications and services, and third-party websites may link to the Site (“Linked Sites”). To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree that, except where we are at fault, we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof by us. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, except where we are at fault, we disclaim all responsibility for any viruses or malicious code that may appear on any Linked Site, for the accuracy of any of the information they provide and for any goods or services provided by or purchased from such Linked Site. If you rely on any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and assume all resulting responsibilities and consequences.
The Site may contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions requiring you to send materials or information to us (and sometimes others). Such sweepstakes, contests or promotions may be governed by a separate set of rules, policies and terms, which will be notified to you before you participate. It is your responsibility to read such rules, policies and terms to determine whether you can participate, register and comply.
18. Disclaimer of warranties
You are responsible for complying with any safety warnings and precautions that accompany the product. If you are not comfortable with using the Product after reading the safety warnings, you must return the product in accordance with the above Returns and Exchange Policy. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we are not responsible for (i) your failure to follow safety warnings, precautions or any other instructions provided with the product, (ii) your negligence in use of the product, or (iii) your intentional misuse of the Product.
The express warranties offered with our products are in addition to, and do not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described.
19. Limitation of liability
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- a) Fraud or fraudulent pre-contractual statements made by us;
- b) Situations where we do not have the correct rights to sell the Products to you;
- c) Any products which do not correspond to their description, any products which are not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose, or do not correspond to a sample we have provided; or any respect of any defective products;
- d) Willful misconduct or gross negligence;
- e) Breach of obligations deriving from public order.
The Site, and any products purchased through the Site or private sales are made available for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use the Sites or Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose (other than as permitted by law) and we have no liability towards you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
20. Jurisdictional issues
The Site is intended for visitors located worldwide. We generally control and operate the Site from our offices in Spain. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Spain. People who access or use the Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
21. Access to the sites
Access to our Site is provided on a temporary basis. We may terminate, change, suspend, restrict or discontinue your access to and/or the operation of any aspect of the Site at any time, for any reasonable reason without notice or liability (including if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of these Terms and unable to cure such breach or if we need to perform maintenance on the Site). You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
22. Governing law and miscellaneous
These Terms and the relationship between you and us and any order placed by you on the Site, and any contractual or non-contractual disputes arising from these Terms, any order or otherwise in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Spain, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree that the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (“CISG”) is not applicable. Any dispute in relation to the Terms will be initiated and resolved in the corresponding court in Spain.
These Terms are between you and REVER JEWELRY, SOCIEDAD LIMITADA. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. We may transfer or delegate our rights and obligations under these Terms either in whole or in part to another organization, without your prior consent and without prior notice to you only if this transfer does not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms.
Our failure to or delay in exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or mean that you no longer have to comply with your obligations under these Terms.
If for any reason any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in the performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by any force majeure act or event beyond our reasonable control.
23. Contact us
Please direct questions or comments about the Site, these Terms, or any products you purchased through the Sites to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to cancel without providing reason within 14 days from the date that the products are received. To exercise the Right of Cancellation you can email us at email@example.com.