Don't you know what your ring size is? Follow the steps to make sure you select the correct size and keep in mind the following points:
- Make sure your hands are at normal body temperature, fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Fingers tend to change in size throughout the day, the best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day.
- If the ring is a gift and you do not know the size of the finger, the best option is to select one of the standard sizes between size 12 and 13, and we can adjust it later with our free size change service.
Measure your ring
- Select an existing ring that fits properly.
- Measure the inner diameter with a straight line.
- Check the size chart to find out your ring size.
- Or request a ring sizer for free here.
Have you selected the wrong size?
If you want to change the size of your ring, we offer a free 30 days resize service after delivery.